Hi! Glad to see you back! If this is your first time here…welcome! What are your plans for Easter? I’m just going to have a relaxing time with family and eat some good food. Maybe head to the beach and enjoy some nice weather…then eat some more lol.
After eating heavy meals I like to give my body a break and eat a bit lighter and healthierlike vegan dishes. The recipe I have for you today is just that. It is light, filling, and just perfect for spring. A great option for breakfast or snack. This vegan parfait recipe is packed with protein as well.
Let’s get started.
Serving Size: 1
7 oz Silken Tofu
Vanilla extract (2-3 drops)
1/2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1-3 tsp Maple Syrup
Vegan Granola Pinch of salt
(Optional) Additional Fruit of choice
(Optional) Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
Vegan Parfait Directions
- Take the package of tofu and remove about half of it from the package.
- Place the tofu, vanilla, lemon juice, maple syrup, and salt into the blender and blend well. Add additional maple syrup to sweeten to your liking.
- Take half of the mixture and pour it into a separate container.
- With the remaining mixture in the blender add about a tablespoon of frozen blueberries and blend well.
- Now take a nice glass and layer the granola, frozen blueberries, (optional) additional fruit, and both parfait mixtures until you reach the top of the glass.
ptional) To top off this fresh treat add coconut whipped cream and enjoy.
I hope you try this simple recipe. This is great with all different types of blended fruit. See what neat combinations you can come up with and let me know how you like it.
Have a wonderful holiday however you choose to celebrate.
Thanks for hanging out today!